I am thankful to the students who think that working under my supervision can be helpful for better academic pursuits and industry employment. I am very busy due to many things to do and am not able to supervise ALL the students contacting me for their project supervision. Below are some of the things I may consider:
- Most Importantly you should be punctual, honest and trustworthy.
- Good logic and programming skills in any programming language e.g. C++, Java, Perl, Python etc
- Good mathematical and statistical base supported by Good English report writing skills
- You should have CGPA 3.0/75 % marks in the academic career.
- Probably can spend 6 – 8 hours in the labs.
These are just basic requirements, only students who have solid achievements (system, software, tools or/and publications) will be given preference.
As for Project Ideas, I would like students to do something meaningful such as Google Summer of Code
If you fulfill the above criteria, contact me using the following information:
Dr. Hasan Ali Khattak
Assistant Professor (HEC Approved Supervisor)
Information Systems Research Group
Department of Computer Science
Institute: COMSATS University Islamabad.
Address: Room # 202, AB02 COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Park Road Tarlai Kalan Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan.