I am thankful to the students who think that working under my supervision can be helpful for better academic pursuits and industry employment. I am very busy due to many things to do and am not able to supervise ALL the students contacting me for their project supervision. Below are some of the things I may consider:
- Most Importantly you should be punctual, honest and trustworthy.
- Good logic and programming skills in any programming language e.g. C++, Java, Perl, Python etc
- Good mathematical and statistical base supported by Good English report writing skills
- You should have CGPA 3.0/75 % marks in the academic career.
- Probably can spend 6 – 8 hours in the labs.
As for Project Ideas, I would like students to do something meaningful such as Google Summer of Code
If you fulfil the above criteria, contact me using the following information:
Dr. Hasan Ali Khattak Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department COMSATS University, Islamabad. Park Road, Tarlai Kalan, Islamabad 45550, Pakistan. Phone +925190495288 Web: http://hasan.khattak.info Blog: http://hasan.khyber.org Senior Member IEEE, Professional Member ACM, Member ISOC, Ph.D. Computer Engineering (Politecnico di Bari, Italy)
I am thankful to all the students who think that my recommendation letter can be helpful for applying for university admission or job. As I am very busy due to many things to do and not able to write useful information in recommendation letters for those who are not my students or have worked for a very short time with me. Thus I will prefer that you have Done BS or MS thesis with me (at least 6 months and for that check Thesis Supervision & Ideas) to ask me to write a recommendation letter for you to apply for university admissions or future jobs.